Join DIGDEEP's educational experience fundraising event. Come experience one aspect of WATER POVERTY first-hand. Understand what almost 1 BILLION people on earth who don't have access to clean water must do every day - walk miles for water.
Here’s how it works:
- You care to make a difference - to give the gift of life-saving water
- You start a campaign and set a goal for yourself or your team
- You raise money for your walk asking friends, family, etc. to help - $20 gives a person Water for Life.
- You Walk 4 Water – the first 1.5 miles empty-handed, the second 1.5 miles carrying 2 2-liter bottles filled with water
- Experience WATER POVERTY first hand… then talk & write about it.
Come in force, come with friends, school clubs, religious groups, we need your help. Walk forms and Pledge forms can be gotten online here:
Thanks for your help and participation on this life-saving (for those we serve) and life-changing (for those who get involved) event. Make a real difference in the world - WATER is LIFE !!!
Saturday October 20th at Fairfield Hills in Newtown and defend your human right to water. Registration begins at 8:30 am.