Bethel Health Care is hosting its second-annual Diabetes EXPO on Saturday, November 10, from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. at its Berkshire Corporate Park facility.
Free Education Stations:
- Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Diabetes Foot and Skin Care Tips
- Gentle Strength and Flex Training for a Strong, Fitter Healthier Body
- Healthy and Tasty Holiday
- Free Manufacturer's Samples and Educational Brochures
- 10:30 a.m.: Holiday Meal Planning for Dining In and Dining Out with Family and Friends
- 11:30 a.m.: A Recipe for Success: How to Adapt Your Favorite Recipe to a Healthy Diabetes-Friendly Dish (Includes Live Cooking Demonstration by Registered Dietitian)
- 1:30 p.m.: A Plan for Living: Diabetes and Disaster Preparedness
Free BHC Traveling Spa Therapies Throughout EXPO
Bethel Health Care conducts an on-going accredited AADE 7-Step Diabetes Education Program that qualifies for most third-party reimbursement...ask for details when you attend the EXPO or call Kim Tobe at 203-830-4180 ext. 3076.