We asked readers where they go to see fall foliage and here's what they had to say.
- The baseball field has great trees — Tim Martin
- Locally, I would say Huntington State Park in our own Bethel/Redding area — Debbie DiMaio Koke
- Route 7 in the Kent-Cornwall area — Janice Carides Gioielli and Marlene Nicolaou-Boyer
- Manchester, Vermont — Bryan Terzian
- Lake George, N.Y. — Lisa Williams Delafield
Where are some of the best leaf peeping spots locally? Tell us where in the comments section and be sure to add your fall foliage pictures to our virtual photo album or start your own photo album on Patch!